The Association For The Preservation Of Historical Buildings In Wrisbergholzen

Pictures of the old faience factory of Wrisbergholzen:   

Old Factory, view from the upper street, Aug. 2004
  August 2004

Old Factory, view from the opposite castle garden, Nov. 1998
 View from the opposite castle garden, Nov. 1998

Old Factory, new roof in fall, 1998
 New roof in autumn 1998

Old Factory, South-East side, 1997 1997

Old Factory, North-West side, 1985
 North-West side, 1985

   
 So we found it in 1985      Entrance with the year number 1736 above it


... and here some impressions of the inside:

Oldest latch in the factory
Oldest latch in the factory

restaurierter Breit-Dielenboden
Restored broad wooden floor-boards

Diele
Hall, door to the kiln room on the left

im kleinen Museum
Exhibition of pieces found here in our "small museum"

homepage (English)